PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION CONDITIONS
I. Basic Provisions
1. The personal data controller referred to in Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter "GDPR") is BOHEMIA PAPER s.r.o. ID n. 63986639 with registered office no. 11, Bříza, 413 01 (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator").
2. Contact details of the administrator are
address: c.p. 11, Briza, 413 01
Phone: +420 608 777 707
3. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier, or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or identity of the individual.
4. The Administrator has not appointed a data protection officer.
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
1. The Administrator processes the personal information you have provided to him or the personal information that the administrator has obtained through your order.
2. The Administrator shall process your identification and contact details and data necessary for performance of the Contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
1. The legal reason for processing personal data is
• performance of the contract between you and the Administrator pursuant to Art. b) GDPR,
• the legitimate interest of the controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a); (f) GDPR;
• Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a). a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services, in the absence of ordering goods or services.
2. The purpose of personal data processing is
• processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator; When ordering, personal data required for successful execution of the order (name and address, contact) are required, the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract;
• sending business messages and making other marketing activities.
3. There is no automatic individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR.
IV. Data retention period
1. The Administrator shall store personal data
• for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the trustee and to exercise claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
• until consent to personal data processing for marketing purposes is revoked
2. After the personal data retention period has expired, the Administrator deletes personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
1. Recipients of personal data are persons
• involved in the delivery of goods / services / contract-based payments (PPL, TNT, UPS, DPD, Česká pošta, Global Payments Europe s.r.o., GoPay)
• providing e-shop services (Digital Ants, Shopify) and other services related to e-shop operation,
• providing marketing services.
2. The controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country (outside the EU) or an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are Mailchimp providers.
VI. Your rights
1. Under the terms of the GDPR you have
• the right to access their personal data under Article 15 of the GDPR;
• the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or to limit processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR.
• the right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR.
• the right to object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR a
• the right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR.
• the right to withdraw consent to the processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the Administrator specified in Article III hereof.
2. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data has been violated.
1. The Administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
2. The Administrator has taken technical measures to secure the data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form.
3. The Administrator declares that only personally authorized persons have access to personal data.
VIII. Final Provisions
2. You agree to these terms by ticking the consent via the online form. By confirming your consent, you acknowledge that you are familiar with the terms of your privacy and that you accept it in its entirety.
These conditions came into effect on 25th of May, 2018.